What does B&B insurance cover?
CGL is the basic form of business insurance that protects you from the most common risks your business may face, such as a customers bodily injury.
Can cover loss or damage to your property caused by events such as fire, theft or vandalism.
EQUIPMENT BREAKDOWN INSURANCE:
Can cover the costs to repair or replace equipment that is damaged or as a result of an event such as a mechanical or electrical issue.
How much does B&B insurance cost?
We offer customized B&B insurance policies that ensure you’re protected for everything you need and nothing you don’t. The cost of your B&B insurance depends on several factors including:
– Value of the home
– Number of guest rooms available (for full occupancy at any one time)
– Annual B&B receipts (volume of business)
– Are additional risks available to guests (i.e. pool, pond, other offerings available – bikes, mopeds, watercraft (canoe or motorboat?) or others?
– Is Alcohol provided?
– Other meals provided (other than breakfast)?
– Specific and unique needs of the B&B
Please provide us with some basic information and we will be happy to start putting together your customized B&B insurance quote.