Farm Property Insurance


What’s covered?

Any structure on your farmland can be covered under property insurance including your family home and any other building such as barns, pens and storage outbuildings.

Get protected in case of:

  • Fire
  • Wind
  • Accident
  • Water
  • Ice

And so much more…

Legal Assistance Included

All farm and commercial policies now include legal and HR advice (free of charge).

  • Available 24/7
  • Convenient, timely and confidential telephone assistance
  • Unlimited calls to experienced lawyers and HR consultants
  • Discounted lawyer fees for most services

Learn more about the Legal Assist Program here.

See what we can do for you

    We serve the Haldimand, Niagara and Hamilton regions in Ontario.