Tenant Insurance For Renters


Tenants Personal Property Insurance

You may not own the building, but what about everything inside? When renting a house or apartment you will need to insure your own personal property. This includes your clothing, furniture, electronics, all personal items and even the appliances (if you own them).

You have a lot to lose but for as low as $1/day you can have peace of mind that your property is covered in the event of a fire or other unexpected disaster.

Are you a property owner? Click here to get a landlord insurance quote.

Liability Coverage For Renters

This can be especially important for those renting a multi unit building like an apartment or duplex. Accidentally leave your water running causing damage to the unit below? Have a kitchen accident causing smoke damage? Liability coverage protects you from situations that your landlord’s insurance won’t or can’t cover.

Email us (eriemutual@eriemutual.com) or call us (905-774-8566) to get a personalized quote or ask any questions you still might have.

Get a quote for Tenant Insurance

    We serve the Haldimand and Niagara regions in Ontario.

    Erie Mutual